As soon as we accept the fact that nothing stays the same, we can understand that there is no way or need to control our customers.
Giving THEM the freedom to choose and move will promote a self appointed commitment to their engagement with movement.
Different people have different lifestyles and need different options.
Selling classes/sessions in packages of 1/5/10/20 is a global common practice. Use it.
- 1 session checks in at 160% of your minimum unit price
- 5 sessions - each session checks in at 140% of your minimum unit price
- 10 sessions - each session checks in at 120% of your minimum unit price
- 20 sessions - each session checks in at your minimum unit price
- State validity dates - have a blanket 3 months or specify the validity of each package.
- Maintain 24 hrs cancellation policy.
- Give them room to breathe and refrain from putting all your own eggs in one basket.
- Get upfront commitment from your customers and spend your time keeping the flow of incoming business as well as teaching focus.
- Simplicity leaves zero room for misinterpretation.
How to further streamline payments?
- Let them pay online with paypal if your site is not e-commerced.
Boundaries, yes. Control, no.