...rather than allow your business to own YOU.
- It needs to feel like your passion even when you can't see the reason.
- Sign up clients to a studio package, NAY to per session rates...even if space is limited.
- Implement a booking system that is NOT you personally, incentivise clients to use it.
- Leave perfection & ego at the door - work with good, clean basics.
- Invest in business coaching.
- Schedule a weekly (minimum!!) movement class for yourself.
- Focus energy towards a fortnightly team meeting (even if there is only you).
- Maintain your personal stability no matter what...or take an emotional admin day.
- Use a central contact platform to manage and schedule emails, your blog & social media.
- Do not talk about your business for at least 2 hours every day.
- Say NO.
I could explain each of the above points, but your time is precious and you'll want it enough to see and hear simple truths.